Monday, June 9, 2008

Anniversary Date!!

Thanks to all of you who voted for us a couple weeks back, we had a great date night for our anniversary. This is the first time we have gone on a date to a sit down restaurant in a long time!! Thank you for making our night a raving success! Here are some highlights from the night.

Every year we take an "anniversary picture" for a anniversary album we were given on our first anniversary. So, here is the one for year 10!

For dinner, we went to the Cheesecake Factory. With the $50 GC, we spent $2 out of pocket. We got an appetizer, split a meal, 2 drinks and dessert! I was actually amazed that the $50 only went that far. I guess the frugalness of me just couldn't understand it. But, the food was great and we didn't have to cook or clean a thing. Plus, we didn't actually pay for any of it. Thanks again!

As much as Cory has taught me to chill out a little, I may bring out a little silliness in him. I usually am pretty good about embarrassing him when we are in public. I think every time I took the camera out on our date, he chuckled to himself. He's getting used to me :)
I don't know. I just enjoy being weird!

After 10 years, our hands look a little different in this picture.

After dinner, we went to a movie (that we didn't pay for). I'm sure we were "that annoying couple with the camera". Cory was gracious enough to take the 6 shots I wanted in the theater to get the one that didn't show all my neck fat. What a sport!

We had such a fun time and we are looking forward to a whole 5 days just the 2 of us in September. Bahamas, here we come!!

12 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

What great pictures! Me and hubby will be celebrating our 11th this August.

Anonymous said...

congrats

Brandi said...

That top pic is REALLY good! One of the best I've seen of you guys!

Love you,
Bran

Unknown said...

Very fun!

I don't think you look THAT old!

Sunday said...

Love it, love it, love it! Congrats my friend. Love you, MOM

Anonymous said...

Girlie! It's Neecie! I found you on the WWW after finding an old note we wrote each other back in highschool! Congrats on the 10 years....I was there that beautiful day and so happy to see how blessed and radiant you look! Please write me! I miss my girlie :) n
prhodgerson@hotmail.com

lifelaughterchaos said...

You guys look cute! I wish we could join you in the bahamas!!!

Largaespada Family said...

That has to be your favorite anniversary pic! It's mine! Love it!

Jaime

Saph said...

Congrats!!!! You guys look great!
Oh, you've been tagged!! :)

http://windersnest.blogspot.com/2008/06/one-word-meme.html

Saph said...

Oh, my hubby's from the Bahamas!! :)

Jon Dunwell said...

Your hubby is a good sport to allow you to post such a pic of him.

Andrea said...

AWE! Ya'll are just cute as little buttons. I love the Bahamas!
Sept. isn't far away!
Congrats on the Anniv. 10 years is like 100 nowadays.

A