Thursday, June 12, 2008

Publix Grocery Sale for 6/12-6/18


For great deals at more of your favorite stores, check out the Grocery Gathering @ BeCentsable

I keep waiting for some of those ConAgra foods to go on sale and make it worthy of buying $20 to the $25 Home Depot GC! Nothing this week. Oh well, I still have 2 weeks left. I'll let you know when I see something.

There are not many coupons that match up to the sales this week. Like I said in my Winn-Dixie post below, this may be another week of no grocery shopping.

Ragu Pasta Sauce (bogo @ $3.29/2)
Use $1/2 from rp 5/18
Makes them $1.14 a jar

Ken's Steak House Dressing (bogo @ $3.09/2)
Use $1/2 from ss 5/4

New England Coffee (bogo @ $5.79/2)
Use $3/2 from rp 6/1
Makes them $1.39 a bag

Wanchai Ferry Chinese Dinner Kit (bogo @ $4.79/2)
Use 2 $1.10/1 printable
Makes them $1.29 a bag

Hungry-Man Dinners (bogo @ $3.29/2)

Popsicle Ice Pops (bogo @ $4.13/2)

Taco Bell Home Dinner Kits (bogo @ $2.59/2)

Freschetta Pizza (bogo @ $5.99/2)

Dole Salad Blends (bogo @ $3.99/2)

Minute Maid Natural Coolers (bogo @ $2.67/2)

Crystal Light Drink or On The Go (bogo @ $4.15/2)

Duncan Hines (bogo @ $1.89/2)

Lay's Chips (bogo @ $3.79/2)

6-Pack IBC (bogo @ $3.69/2)

Arnold Bread (bogo @ $3.69/2)

Ritz Crackers (bogo @ $3.89/2)

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Thank you for these posts every week! I love getting good Publix deals. I read via Bloglines, so I don't always leave a comment, but I really do appreciate you sharing the deals!

I agree that last week's sales weren't so hot. This week seems a bit better but not great. They do have chicken breasts on sale, though, so I'll probably stock up on those.

I'm not sure if you know, but they already ran a Conagra sale, the week before last. I was able to get peanut butter, a few canned pastas, and Reddi-wip to complete the deal. Hopefully for you they'll run another one before the deal is over.

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Stephanie,

I am so glad that these posts are helpful.
I did know that some of the ConAgra foods were on sale a couple weeks back. I was just hoping for some bogo deals instead of discount prices. This may bite me in the butt. We'll see.

Jen said...

Thanks for posting this stuff every week Cass. It helps me write my list! Love you, Jen

Happy Housewife said...

Just a heads up

Here is another deal

Motts 100% Applejuice (64oz) 2/$4.00, Use $1.00/2 coupon here
After coupon $3.00

http://dailydoseofsavings.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Not much I want...



Dearest Jessica