Friday, June 13, 2008

One Word MEME

I don't usually post tags, but I couldn't think of anything else to post today, so here is a simple one. I was tagged by Walk With Me.

1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your significant other? work
3. Your hair? Tri-Color
4. Your mother? awesome
5. Your father? gentle
6. Your favorite thing? childbirth (not my own)
7. Your dream last night? ???
8 Your favorite drink? Coke
9. Your dream/goal? Doula
10. The room you’re in? office
11. Your hobby? Blogging
12. Your fear? death
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
14. What you’re not? skinny
15. Muffins? blueberry
16. One of your wish list items? ???
17. Where you grew up? Florida
18. The last thing you did? cereal
19. What are you wearing? pajamas
20. Favorite Gadget? computer
21. Your pets? Dog
22. Your computer? dell
23. Your mood? happy
24. Missing someone? No
25. Your car? Plymouth
26. Something you’re not wearing? bra
27. Favorite store? Publix
28. Like someone? Yes
29. Your favorite color? None
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? days

I am tagging Angie and Billie and Sunday and Becky and Kelly

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Cute!! Hey, when you are bored, you can always post on KidsLake! Yep, I'm a shameless promoter aren't I?!

Love you,
B

Mom Knows Everything said...

It's nice to learn more about you. I hope you have a great weekend!

Niall MacC said...

Fun list, I am going over to check out your friends blogs!
Ruth

Sunday said...

What a fun little blog. Check out mine. Sun