Monday, April 28, 2008

Winn-Dixie gave me 2 $25 gift certificates for FREE!

Yesterday I went to Winn-Dixie and got the Live Active cheese that goes toward the $75 in kraft purchase to get a $25 gift certificate. This is what I needed to go over the $150 mark in kraft products. Remember, this is the amount I spent before any coupons. I probably did not spend more than $50 oop. I was able to pick any 2 $25 gift cards that they carry. I picked a Starbucks GC and a Regal Cinema GC!
I may go back today and use the $2 catalina's I got from my previous purchases to get more cheese and another $25 GC.
Don't forget, tomorrow is the last day of the promotion.

If you are not familiar with the Live Active deal, let me give you a quick heads up. Right now, Winn-Dixie is printing a $2 catalina (coupon for money off your next purchase at Winn-Dixie) every time you buy a Kraft Live Active product. There are $2 off coupons here. You can print 2 from 1 computer.

I have 2 computers in my home and 4 houses of family members close by. So, I had about 16 coupons when I went to the store. I bought 16 bags of the cheese, paid $16 and left with $32 in catalinas. That also contibuted $48 toward the $75 to get a free GC. The only tricky thing is that you have to buy each bag individually. You will only get 1 catalina per purchase.

1 comment:

Sarah @ Fiddledeedee said...

That is amazing! Makes me wish I had a Winn Dixie nearby. Great job!