Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Biggest Loser - GRAND FINALE!!

It's the week you've all been waiting for!! That's right, it's the final weigh-in and reveal! It has been 12 long weeks and 16 big pounds of fat gone!
The final weights are
Me (154 - Total of 16 pounds!!)
Jess (150 - Total of 11 pounds!!) - Check her page to see her reveal!!
Officially, that makes me the winner. Woohoo! But, we are both winners in my book (do you hear the sappy movie music?). O.k., o.k., on to the good stuff...
Here is the before picture for Jess:
And, here's mineAnd here is the after......




















Ummm... you better tell me that you can tell a difference with the face and neck (I used to have 2 necks, now I only have 1!!) Oh, and I love my new dew!! It's perfect for the hot Summer here in Florida!
As far as my stomach and boobs go... Oh my! This has been the trouble area for some time. I not only went down a pant size, I also went down a bra size. By the way, let me just say looking for a new bra is not nearly as exciting as looking for new clothes. I still have a very hard time finding anything in my size that doesn't look like something my Grandma would wear. I have come to the conclusion that boobs are just not "in". Tough luck for me and my large chested friends. Anyhow, on to more positive thoughts. Look, I am wearing jeans and there is not a roll hanging out the top! What?!! Too exciting! I am still not where I want to be here, but I'm not done losing fat.
I am only about half way, so I will continue to watch my eating and exercise throughout the Summer. I hope to be down another 14 pounds by the time of my cruise. If so, you better believe you'll see another reveal.

21 comments:

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!

Kelly said...

Love the hair!! Great Job girl!

Kelly said...

Sorry, I am not some creepy stalker guy!! I forgot to put my name in and it defaulted to Jack's which is what the account is under!!

Kelly Gooch

Unknown said...

I can so tell a difference, and I am looking forward to the next reveal! Congrats on an amazing win!

mom_of2boys said...

Congratulations! You look great! Good luck on your next 14!

Jes A. Bella said...

You too look amazing...Way to go!

Donna(mom24boyz) said...

Doesn't a new haircut always make you feel great! YOu look awesome--just in time for fun in the sun!

ON another note, I have linky up to share cvsing stuff come check it out
http://helpfulhomemaker.blogspot.com/2008/06/too-much-of-good-thing-nahhhh.html

I have newbies in my hometown area learning the ropes some come share your tips/stories/advice/frustrations with them!

Jennifer C said...

You look wonderful Cassie! I love your hair! Congrats on the weight loss. 16 pounds is amazing!
Jenn

Sherill said...

You went shorter on the haircut! Love it!

Mom Knows Everything said...

You guys look great! Way to go!!!

Kelly said...

I LOVE your hair! I'm so proud of you.

Largaespada Family said...

Yay! You look wonderful! I'm so proud!

(thanks again for watchin Peanut today)!

Love ya!
Jaime

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly! You guys look incredible. I love the whole makeover!
Congratulations and keep up the good work!
I look forward to following your continued progress.

Saph said...

Love the do!! You guys look great!

Monica said...

Okay, were has your blog been all my life:) This is the kind of inspiration I need. Thank- I'll be back.

annieck said...

AWESOME! You two look GREAT! Congrats on all your hard work!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl you look hot!!!
Love the hair!!!
You make me want to start to loose some weight, and the hair!!!
Congratulations!!!
Bunny

lifelaughterchaos said...

Holy cow! you look great! I love the hair...I've been wanting to hack mine off.

I have a suggestion for the next big reveal...I think by then it will be time for a 2 piece!

Congrats and good luck!

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Thank you all for the wonderful encouragement! I think I only stuck to it so well because I knew you all would be reading this every week.

Billie,
Ain't no way this body is getting in a 2 piece EVER AGAIN!! The stretch marks that cover me from my upper thighs to boobs are not something I want to show to the world.
Actually, the funny thing is, I have only worn a 2 piece 1 day of my entire life. The day before I got married, I wore a bikini (I was never allowed to wear one growing up). 6 months later, I was pregnant and that's all she wrote.

Kristina said...

Yeah, apparently bra manufacturers haven't gotten with the concept of sizes for everyone. Ugh! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Congratulations! What a difference in three months! Thanks for taking us along for the journey.