Thursday, June 12, 2008

Winn-Dixie Sales for 6/11-6/17

For more great deals at all your favorite stores, check out the Grocery Gathering @ BeCentsable

I actually didn't go grocery shopping at all last week because of the lack of deals. I think it is going to be another "no shopping" week for me. That is why I love stocking up when there are great sales. I can go 2 weeks without shopping (aside from meat and produce) and have no shortage of food. So, without further ado, here are the deals for the week:

Bisquick 20 oz (10/$10)
Use $.60/1 printable
Makes it $.40 a box

Entenmann's Little Bites (bogo @ $3.99/2)

Ruffles Chips or Cheez-It Crackers (bogo @ $3.99/2)

Kraft Salad Dressing (bogo @ $2.69/2)

2 comments:

Kacy said...

FYI...the Bisquick coupon is for the 40oz or larger box, but the sale item is for the 20 oz box. Just wanted to point that out. Thanks!

Jen said...

Uhg!! I did go shopping last week, but I won't be this week.