Monday, April 21, 2008

My Publix and Winn-Dixie Trip!!

Publix Trip
I spent $38.07 and saved $92.16!!
I used a $10/$75 coupon that printed out the last time I was at Winn-Dixie (My Publix takes competitor's coupons)
I had $24.29 in man. coupons
I used a $10 gift card that I received from one of the recent rebates.
To see all the deals and printable coupons, check out my post here.


Winn-Dixie Trip

I spent $30.77 and saved $58.13
All these products (aside from the free scotch brite) go toward the "buy $75 in Kraft products, get a $25 gift card" promotion. This trip I reached the $75 and have another $30 towards my next gift card. The promotion goes until April 29th. To see all the details, check out my post here.
I used $20 in coupons (including the $2/honey bunches of oats coupon here).

So, this week I went over my $50 budget, but the last 2 weeks I was under and had a little extra to spend.

2 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I think you did awesome!!! I go to a website called My Savings and I get lots of great coupons from them.

Anonymous said...

Great Job! Thanks for your tips, also. I went to Publix and spent $55 and saved $103 because of your help. Thanks for being a blessing!