Sunday, April 27, 2008

New CVS $3/15 Coupon!!

HOT OFF THE PRESS (literally)! Thanks to Crystal @ Money Saving Mom for the tip of a new CVS $3/15 coupon. You have to do a little work to get it but you can print as many copies as you want and it doesn't expire until June 6!! Sweet!!
Ok, click here and then click on sign in and register for a free 7-day trial of the Washington Post. After you register, you will need to confirm in an e-mail. Once that is done, go to the recent issue of the Post and then change the date to 4/24. Scroll on the right hand side to the very last page (128) and there it is!!
I hope this coupon will have some good deals to go with it!!

1 comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I love coupons! Those ones apply to me as I'm from Canada, but I use coupons every chance I get.