Monday, March 17, 2008

My Publix Trip!! (Deals are good thru 3/22)

I went to Publix today and truly stocked up!! I was so excited about the sale this week and I went slightly over my budget. Instead of my $50 for the week, I spent $70. The deals were just too good to pass and I will just get go under budget next week. So, here is everything I got -
Total Before Store Savings and Coupons = $241.59
Total Store Savings = $108.69
Total Coupons = $61.64
Bringing my new total = $70.28
In case you can not tell from the picture,this includes:
18 jars of Mt. Olive Pickles
14 bags of Dove chocolate (no, these are NOT for me! I think I may give them to Jessica as a weigh-in gift)
14 bags of Bird's Eye Frozen Veggies
7 Land O Lakes Butter
4 boxes of cake/brownies
4 boxes of granoal bars and more....

To see how I did it, check out my post on Publix deals for this week here.

5 comments:

carrielkg said...

Cass, what are you going to do with all of those pickles?? Publix was great this week - I spent $83 and saved $77!
Carrie

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

I know the pickles are a little extreme, but those are our favorite brand and all my kids LOVE pickles! We go through them very quickly. I had 18 coupons, so 18 I got :)

Laura said...

all i could think when I looked at this picture was what in the world is she going to do with all those pickles... guess I wasn't the only one.

BTW Great job on the diet!

Jenileigh said...

WoW! Great job!

I've added you to my blog roll. ;)

CanCan said...

Hey 7up.com has printable coupons for buy one 2L get one free. Publix is also having BOGO 7up this week so you can get 2 2L for about $43 cents each.