Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Standing in the Presence of Jesus

This is where my grandpa is today. He passed away during the night last night. I spent some time this morning just imagining what he is seeing and experiencing right now. He is free from his earthly body and is now singing praises to his God and King.
As much as I love the sound of our family getting together to sing, I know the sounds he is hearing now is more incredible than anything we can imagine.

Grandpa, I'm going to miss you! I love you! Thank you for the heritage you have passed on. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for being an example of a godly, loving and caring man. I can't wait to see you again one day!

1 comment:

Tracy G. said...

What a wonderful blessing to have a grandfather pass such a heritage to you! We have a wonderful hope! I'll be praying for you during this time when you celebrate his life and mourn your loss.