Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Biggest Loser - End of Week 8


Well, it's about time to use the excuse of my "cycle". Yes, that's right, I am at the very beginning of my cycle and I am sure that is the reason for the lack of weight loss this week. Jess is using the same excuse and we are both the same as last week.

Me (157 - same as last week and total of 13)
Jess (153 - same as last week and total of 8)

I actually wrote down all my calories for the week this time just to share with you (and to keep myself accountable). I am trying to stay between 12 and 15 hundred calories for the day. I did pretty good at that this week. The exercise was still lacking (only 3 days). I can't exactly figure out how to make exercise fit in every day. It would probably help if I went to bed earlier and woke up earlier.

Well, here are my calories for the week:

Tuesday - 1250 (cardio - 45 min.)
Wednesday - 1150
Thursday - 1200 (upper body weights)
Friday - 1230 (cardio - 1 hour)
Saturday - 1250
Sunday - 1860 (yes, I know! We had homemade lasagna for lunch and garlic bread - my willpower was lost!)
Monday - 1360

I am actually not that disappointed this week because I knew that I should have exercised better and I expected to be a little high due to the time of the month. Next week WILL BE a good one. There is only 3 more weeks until the end of the contest.

5 comments:

Sunday said...

Girl all I have to say is that it is very noticeable that you have been working hard at this. You are looking fantastic. Can't wait till the end of the month for the final weight loss. You Go Girl!!! Love you, Sun

mom_of2boys said...

Looks like you are on the right track just the scale has decided not to move. I say, "Keep up the good work"!!

Dette said...

Ditto! You are definitely on the right track - you go, girl!

P.S. If you're up for it, I have a tag for you... :)

Mom Knows Everything said...

my weigh in is tomorrow and I don't even wanna look at the scale. I'm scared!

lifelaughterchaos said...

13 lbs is still alot! dont' give up hope...you are doing great!