Monday, February 11, 2008

No Grocery Shopping This Week

There is not much to speak of for grocery deals this week. I spent $7 at Publix and I plan to get the Dole salad kits and Old El Paso Dinner kits at Winn-Dixie today. Other than that, I am going to get my staple items (milk, eggs, etc...) at CVS with my ECB's. There are a couple of deals this week worth mentioning at CVS. Those will be coming soon.
The nice thing about shopping the way I do, is that I have a pantry and freezer stocked with food. It should be fairly easy to go 1 week without doing a "real" grocery trip.
The coupons in the paper are a different story. This week there were $198 in coupons and I got 4 papers!

1 comment:

Donna(mom24boyz) said...

I know what you mean about deals this week, but check out the upcoming stuff for CVS next week--15$ ecbs when you spend $30 on a variety of stuff that there are a lot of coupons out for--I was able to work up spending less than $20 after coupons, less after ecbs and get 15 back--woooooh

Oh come see the explosion at my house!