Friday, February 22, 2008

Australia

I have never been overseas (or out of the U.S. for that matter), but I would love to take a trip to Australia some day in the future. I have seen the pictures, heard the stories and now I want to see it for myself. I found this site flight to Australia that helps you plan your vacations from the flight to the hotel to sightseeing. After looking at the site, what looks the most tempting to me is the trip to Sydney. The water looks so crystal blue and the landscape is amazing! (Plus, I am found of the name:) The price right now is 460 in euros per person. Does anyone know what that translates to in U.S. dollars?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to go to Australia someday, too. I don't know what that converts to, but try typing currency converter into your search bar and see what comes up. I've used several online when I was helping a friend during her travels. I just can't remember the name off hand. Sorry.

Btw: In regard to you note. I'm teaching 9th & 10th grade this year. I don't know how my kids got that old...but they did. Yikes!

Kim said...

About $678 each which to me seems like a really good deal!

Brandi said...

oh my, should I actually comment on something that you only wrote for money? hmm? So, can I come to?

Love ya
Bran

Anonymous said...

Neat blog you have here, just found it. My sister lives just outside of Sydney, and my wife and I are trying to plan a trip with us and our three young kids. Last time I looked airfare was right around a $1000 each roundtrip from San Franciso to Sydney, so that does seem like a really good deal you found! I will have to keep that site bookmarked, thanks for the tip!

kandle said...

$678 for the flight?!? Awesome deal. I went last year and I can't even mention how much it cost me. It was worth it though. I was able to visit a dear friend, and see quite a bit of the country.