To see her answers, check out Thrifty Florida Mama
1. What is the one BIG goal you hope to accomplish this week?
Exercise every morning!!
2. What is the one household chore you do NOT like to do?
Putting away the laundry, cleaning floors and bathrooms (oh, wait, did that say the ONE chore, oops. :)
3. What would you buy if someone gave you $2,000.00? (all debts and bills paid)
Go on a cruise with my hubby for our 10th anniversary.
4. Describe yourself using one word.
5. What is the one saying or theme that you live by?
"Don't count your chickens in one basket", or was it "Don't bite the hand you can chew"? No, no it's "Don't put the horse out with the bath water".
6. What is the one houshold item you can NOT live without?
My Garlic Press. I use that thing with almost every meal.
7. If you had one chance to go any where in the world where would you go?
Hard to say. I've hardly been anywhere so most things sound wonderful. I would love to go to Italy or most places in Europe.
8. List the one person you admire the most.
My mom (I know, sounds cheesy, but it's true).
9. What is one thing people may not know about you?
I don't care for sweets that much. I can definitely pass on the desserts. Now, give me some potato chips or fries and watch out!
Ok, now I am tagging Jessica, Donna @ Helpful Homemaker and Jen. Check out their sites to see their answers.