Sunday, January 13, 2008

Walgreens

There is not much to talk about at CVS this week. The good news is that Walgreens seems to have a pretty decent sale instead. Here is what I plan to get:

Glade Air Freshener (bogo sale plus bogo coupon in this week's paper gives me both for free!)
Oust Candle Holder (bogo sale plus bogo coupon from coupons.com gives me both for free!)
Glade Scented Oil Holder (bogo sale plus bogo coupon from here gives me both for free and rebate in Sunday paper will give me $6.99 back!)
Glade Plug-Ins (bogo sale @ 2/$3.29 plus 2 $1.50/1 coupons from coupons.com makes it 2/$.29)
Fantastik (bogo sale @ 2/$3.49 plus 2 $1/1 coupons from Sunday paper makes it 2/$1.49)
Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner (bogo at 2/$2.59 plus 2 $.50 coupons from Sunday paper makes it 2/$1.59)
Lysol Sanitizing Wipes (bogo at 2/$3.49 plus $1/2 coupons from Sunday paper makes it 2/$2.49)
Bayer Aspirin (2/$3 plus 2 $2 off coupons from paper makes them free plus $1 overage!)
Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal (sale for $1.99 plus $2 coupon makes it free!)
Pledge Multi Surface ($4.99 plus $4.99 rebate and $1.50 coupon from Sunday paper!)

I have $8 in RR from last week, so my total OOP should be close to $1 and I will get back $4.99 in rebate!
I have 2 paper this week so I plan to do all this twice!!

***An unadvertised deal this week*** When you buy 3 glade plug-ins, you get $2 in RR. When you buy 4, you get $3 in RR. When you buy 5 or more, you get $4 in RR. I didn't even know this was a deal until it printed out for me. Great freebie on top of the other freebies.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cassie,

Which Walgreens do you go to? I went to the one in College Park and let's just say they are not friendly there. The cashier didn't even know what a register reward was! She messed up my order last time I was there and I had to go to the manager two days later to get the register reward. I made sure to get almost everything free with my coupons after that!

Dianna

Shereen said...

Hi there. I wanted to thank you for sharing. I also live in FL: I pretty much only go to Publix. Bad, I know. You got me interested in trying CVS. Since I'm so new to this, I just might follow your lead, if that's okay. lol ;0) I see so many moms shopping and saving through blogs, but the stores they mention don't exist by me, Krogers, etc. Thanks again.

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Dianna,
I have noticed that both the CVS and Walgreens in College Park are not great. I have actually had great luck at the one at North Lane and a couple other locations close by.

Kim said...

Could you tell me where the Pledge rebate is found? Thanks so much! Kim

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Kim,

The Pledge rebate was attached to the Pledge coupons in the Sunday paper.

Cassie

Unknown said...

Did the RR deal work out as planned? I wanted to do the deal, but the coupons seemed to be for the starter kits (not on sale). How did it go?