Ok, so my schedule is in serious need of a change.
1. I am spending way too much time right here!! How many times a day do I need to check my blog and e-mail? Seriously, I've become a little addicted.
2. The holidays (that's what I'm blaming it on) has brought a serious neglect of cleaning to our home. I caught up with laundry yesterday, but there is still so much to do.
3. I can't remember the last time I had some good, quality time with the Lord. Yes, I talk to him while I say prayers with the kids at night (on the nights I actually take the kids to bed), but I mean some good, in depth, heart cry kinda time. I NEED it!!
4. I am loving the CVS, Walgreens and Publix deals I am finding, but they are taking over my life! I know doing this budget correctly is going to take time and effort. I just need to find a balance. It seems the deals and coupons are ALWAYS on my mind.
5. I am not spending enough quality time with my kids and my husband. I'm home all day (when I am not at CVS) but I'm not always really home.
6. The kids have too much freedom and are not living up to their responsibilities (how can they when I'm not living up to mine?).
7. School has become very lax. We have been out of our normal routine for too long and it's time to get back.
I know some of this really is because of the craziness of the holidays and I just need to get back to some sense of normalcy. Some of this is also a lost perspective of priorities. I will still be doing crazy good deals and blogging, but I am going to write up a schedule to help myself stay in line. I'll post the schedule once I have it done.
I guess this is what I would call my New Year's Resolution.
How about you? Are you back to a normal day routine?