Publix had some more great deals this week. I also got some good deals at Winn-Dixie and Walgreens. CVS is not even on my list this week. Check out my Walgreens trip below. This is a picture of everything I got at Publix today
Here is the breakdown:
(3) Peppridge Farm Texas Toast (50% off @ $1.44/1 minus 2 $.55 and 1 $.75 coupon)
(4) Bird's Eye Steam Fresh Veggies (50% off @ $1.14/1 minus 4 $.35 coupons)
1/2 Gallon Smart Balance Milk @ $3.59 minus $1 man. coupon and $.55 Publix coupon
(2) 1/2 Gallon Simply Smart Milk @ 2/$6 minus 2 $1 coupons
(2) Ritz Crackers (bogo @ 2/$3.39)
(4) Special K Cereal Bars (on sale for 2/$4 minus 4 $1 coupons
(7) G2 Drinks (on sale for $1 minus 7 $1 coupons from Publix paper at front of the store)
(20) Cans Del Monte Tomatoes (bogo @ 2/$1.17 minus 4 $1/5 coupons)
Bananas @ $1.36
Total Before Coupons and Sales = $80
Total Coupons = $27.30
Total Sales Savings = $31.28
Total After Coupons and Sales = $22.42!!
At Winn-Dixie I only got a few things that I couldn't pass up. Now, you have to promise not to laugh at me because I got 14 boxes of cereal last week. Well, cereal was just to good not to get again!! They have their GM cereals bogo and select Kellog's marked down to $1.77
I got 4 more boxes of Kix cereal @ 2/$4 and used 4 $.75/1 coupons
I also got 2 boxes of Rice Krispies @ $1.77 each and used 2 $1 coupons from here!
So, my total was 6 boxes of cereal for 5 dollars!
Don't worry, we already went through 5 boxes this week. I'm telling ya, my kids can devour some food.