Jessica tagged me to write 5 weird things about me. I had to think really hard to come up with 5! I am such a normal, run of the mill, kinda girl. But after some great deliberation, here is the best I could come up with:
1) I still LOVE to tight roll my jeans!! (just kidding, are you crazy?!) But, I hey, I got your attention. Actually, I must have the correct proportion of eggs to toast to O.J. In case you are wondering what that means, I will explain. I eat 2 eggs, 1 piece of toast and a about 3/4 glass of O.J. The really weird part is that I eat 1 egg on half of the toast (starting with the crust and working inward), then drink half the glass of O.J. Then, I proceed to eat the other egg on the other half of toast and then finish the O.J. I cannot deviate from this plan, so please don't ask.
2) I cannot stand the sound of paper napkins being rubbed together!! It's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. Dinner time is always a hazard. For some reason, people enjoy doing this just to annoy me.
3) I hate the beach!! I have lived in Florida most of my life and I've never been a fan of the beach. I know, how can I not like the beach? I'll tell you. JAWS scarred me forever. I am always afraid I am going to look over and see that fin coming my way. I also had plenty of friends who have been stung by jellyfish and I have no desire for that. I also cannot stand to be dirty. Now that I have 4 children, I really don't like them to be dirty. The thought of 4 children getting in the car with sand in every crevice of their being and transferring it to ever crevice of my van makes me cringe. So, if you don't like to be dirty and you're not going to get in the water, why go to the beach?
4) I rarely listen to what my doctor tells me. I actually have found a pediatrician I agree with now. I tend to do things way more natural and homeopathic than the doctors in the medical profession. This carries over to how I care for my sick children, what I believe keeps us healthy and the labor/birth/nursing process.
5) I love when the days get shorter in the winter! Most people I talk to hate this time because it is dark by the time they get home from work. I like this time of year because my kids go to bed earlier with less of a fight. Now that my kids are old enough to tell time, this doesn't work as well.
Now, I am tagging Brandi!