Thursday, May 28, 2009

FREE $10 Gift Card from Publix

In the ad this week, there was an advertised special for a $10 Publix Gift Card when you spend $50 or more in one visit, including $10 in the participating ConAgra Foods brands below:

Chef Boyardee (on sale 10/$10 this week)
Crunch 'n Munch
Hunt's Ketchup
Fiddle Faddle
Libby's Vienna Sausage
Golden's Mustard
Peter Pan PB
Hebrew National Hotdogs
Slim Jim
Marie Calender's Dinners (on sale 4/$10 this week)
Snack Pack
Reddi-Whip
Van Camps Beans

The promotion is good from 5/28/09 through 6/30/09. I'll be keeping an eye out for any of these products to go on a good sale between now and then.

3 comments:

Rave said...

Hunts Snack Pack is also on sale for 5/$5. All these could be a great deal when combined with conAgra foods coupon booklet that came with May All You magazine and also with the accompanying $34 Coupon offer. But ConAgra Food Mail in Rebate ends tomorrow 5/29.

Rave said...

Forgot to mention this in previos post. Garrity Flashlight is on sale for $5.99 and there is BOGO coupon on the green advantage flyer. $5.99 for 2 flashlights.(Hurricane Season Stock Pile) Duracell Batteries are also on sale this week. Could be good when combined with the Duracell coupons. Green Advcantage ends tomorrow too. 5/29/09.

Just the 5 of us said...

I love your blog and am so thankful for all the shopping help! A friend of mine directed me to your blog, I had no idea how much money I could be saving. I've got my printable coupons in my hands, gotta make my list. :) Thanks again!!!!