Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain

Well, Tropical Storm Fay has made some interesting twists and turns and stalls along her path.
Although, we have not been in the direct path of the storm, we are getting our fair share of rain around here. It rained most of the day yesterday and it is forecasted to do the same thing today and tomorrow.
Usually, we stay indoors during weather like this, but it is our last day of Summer today. So, we are going to venture out to the library. The kids (and I) are ready for some time away from the house.
Who knows, maybe we will do something else fun today. I have some puzzles I can pull out and some games we can play. I only have 3 more things on my to-do list for the day. So, I think mommy should be available to spend some good, quality time with the kids before we get thrown into the schedule of school.

5 comments:

Largaespada Family said...

Yay for Aunt Cassie! Thanks for taking mine with you! I hope they don't drive you crazy.

You're so fun...at least for today!

Love ya!
Jaime

Mikki said...

Us too!
Things are a little soggy here, but we're making the best of it.

Stay dry and safe!

Niall MacC said...

Sounds like a good idea. Living in an estate with lots of other kids around, I find it hard to have time with Sean. His friends seem to be here a lot. I had to make a rule of them not being in the home after 6 just so Sean and I can spend some time together. So he can have a bath, so he can read his Bible, so he can just chill out etc!

As I speak he is outside in the back garden sitting in the dark just curled up in a blanket enjoying the peace... That's a first!

There is a lot to be said about the new school year starting up!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I hope you guys are all okay.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cassie,

My wife and I homeschooled our three children. It was/is tough, but we were able to pass on our love, instill our ideas to them and keep them close. My eldest boy is now 19

My goal was homeschool, home business, and home church.

You have great family, keep up the good work.

God Bless. Roy