Thursday, July 10, 2008

Publix and Kraft Want To Give Us Free Gas!!

O.k., this is a deal that is just too sweet not to share. Jessica first told me about this and I am super pumped. You should be able to find these small pamplets near the front of you store -
On the back cover is a rebate form for a $10 ExxonMobil Cash Card. Here are the details:
Buy: $50 worth of groceries at Publix, including any 4 different Kraft items (2 oz. or larger) of the participating brands listed below, by 7/27/08 -
Capri Sun Juice
Cracker Barrell Cheese Sticks
Crystal Light On The Go (14 count)
Handi-Snacks Puddings and Gels
Kool-Aid Jammers Soft Drink
Kraft Dressings
Kraft Mac & Cheese, Deluxe or Easy Mac
Kraft Mayo
Kraft Natural Cheese Cubes or Sticks
LiveActive Cereal or Powdered Drink Mix
Miracle Whip Dressing
Nabisco Single Serve Multi-Packs or Snak-Saks (8 oz. or larger)
Oscar Mayer Lunchables, Lunch Combos, Hot Dogs or Bologna
Planters Snack or Trail Mix
Polly-O String Cheese
Post Cereal
Velveeta Shells & Cheese Dinner

There is a limit of 3 per household.

There is also a $1.50/1 LiveActive coupon attached to the bottom of the rebate form.

Remember, the $50 in groceries is before coupons. I am so excited that my purchase today (last weeks deals) will count toward 2 of these gift cards. I spent $35 and saved $105 and now I am going to get $20 back in gas cards!! What a great week at the grocery store.
There are not many deals that match this deal this week at Publix, but I will definitely be watching in the next 2 weeks for some great match-ups and I will post them as they come. This will be great to combine with the Planters coupon.
If you have your receipt from last week and you qualify, don't throw that receipt away!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rather than scouring the Publix score for the pamphlet, you can also print the rebate form here http://www.kraftgosummer.com/kraft_gascard_offer.pdf

Anonymous said...

Looks like the post cut off the website a bit


www.kraftgosummer.com/kraft_gascard_offer.pdf

Mikki said...

Thanks for sharing this great offer. I threw my receipts away. Bummer!! But I'll keep any eye out for next time.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a proper partner who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://etykonyvac.kogaryu.com/jatyvi.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich