Monday, February 9, 2009

Publix Rebate Gift Card

I hope you have seen these in your Publix. If not, you should look around or ask and find them. They have a full page of Publix store coupons for the products on the front of the page. You can combine these with manufacturer coupons and make for a sweet deal and then fill out the rebate form to get either a $5 or $10 Publix gift card. For a great post on this deal, click here.I finally went today and bought enough Kimberly-Clark products to qualify for the $10 gift card rebate. I bought 20 individual rolls of Viva paper towels and used 20 $1/1 from inside this folder. My totarl was $16 and I will get a $10 gift card in the mail. So, really it was $6 for 20 rolls of paper towels. My friend used this rebate for the Huggies diapers which works out to be about $13 for 2 packs of diapers and 2 packs of wipes (after the rebate).

3 comments:

Dearest Jessica said...

Act quick fine print says on 2000 will be given out.

Anonymous said...

Cassie,

Further more save your receipt and gather some old papers just a few weeks ago there was a .50 off one roll of viva paper towels go back and get $5.00 back after you get some of these from friends!

Afterall $6.00 if stretched could feed all of you for at least a day or two!

PS: Publixs also had Marie Calendar $5.00 for two Pot pies coupon this week Marie Calendar on sale 4 for $10 with coupon makes the pot pies free.

Run and get some free dinner for all!

Mrs M. said...

Hmmmm I guess I missed this one. I never saw any at my local Publix. Boo hoo!

Ps....I'm having a give away on my blog.

http://iwanttoshopforfree.blogspot.com/