Thursday, February 12, 2009

Park Day with Mimi and Papa

Mimi and Papa came to Orlando last weekend to celebrate Sydney, Cory and Allison's birthdays (all in February). We spent a couple hours on Saturday at the park. It was a beautiful day and Papa took some great pictures of the kiddos.
Here is the almost birthday girl
My little man
Sweet Avery girl
Morgan and Annalise couldn't be separated

All the kids together (not including Allison who was taking a nap at the time)Only 1 week from today and Sydney will officially be 7 years old.

4 comments:

Largaespada Family said...

He did a great job on those pictures! I think we found a new family picture spot!

Should we begin preparations now? What color do you wanna wear? HA!

nate and liz said...

I can't believe how big your girls are! They are beautiful! I really wish we could see you all again, sooner rather than later. How's the job hunt going for Cory? Blessings~liz

Brittani said...

I don't know how I managed to miss this post... SO CUTE! I love the pic of them on the tree trunk! too sweet

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Liz,

The job hunt is still going. He has been having side jobs a lot which is nice. Nothing permanent yet.
I'm ready to see you all and your kids as well. It stinks to be so far away and have no money to travel!