Friday, October 3, 2008

Frugal Life Small Group

Jess and I are starting a new small group on Wednesday Oct. 8th. We are going to be talking about how to live frugally and get the best deal for your buck. We will be talking about everything from grocery shopping/coupons/sales to CVS to setting up a budget.
I have realized what a blessing it has been to learn more and more in this area and I am sure there are people out there who want to learn the same thing, but don't know how. So, if you a blog stalker from my church and want to join, just show up next Wednesday (7-8:30 p.m.)

It seems like times couldn't be more appropriate for us to learn to live on less and less.

5 comments:

Flamingo said...

how funny is this? the same idea has been turning in my head! i am no where at the same point that you are...i'm still hanging at $75 per week. however, in the past, no one has wanted to hear any of my savings tips, but now it seems like people are starting to call me. i am thinking of having a savings night. keep us posted on what you share!

Anonymous said...

How funny that you are starting that because Steve and I were talking about the people who have been losing their jobs in the church. I told him I should talk to you about starting a group of some sort to help teach those new to frugalness. That's neat how God works.

Dianna

Jackie Sue said...

I am so interested in this group! There won't be any homework will there??? Let me know the details, k? Thanks.

Sunday said...

Oh Boy! What time?

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Jackie and Sunday,

We are going to meet from 7-8:30 at the church.
Nope, no homework. Just lots of money saving ideas!

I can't wait!