Monday, April 5, 2010

Back in the Saddle

For blogging, for couponing, for homeschooling.

I look forward to having a little time to spend blogging more consistently. I'm sure nothing like I used to, but we'll see.

I also am head first back into couponing. During the crazy schedule, full house time, I backed off coupons BIG TIME! But, I have had a couple shopping trips that have wet my appetite and I am ready to dive back in. This week, I spent $182 and saved $300. Not nearly as good as I used to do, but it's a start.

Homeschooling. I'm so glad that when you homeschool, you have the freedom to take a break when you need it and to cram when you need to do that to. So, we are back to our normal homeschooling schedule and catching up on some lost time.

Cory's job is going well. We have visited and the kids all approve. The hours are wonderful and the lack of stress is amazing! Cory and I actually can spend some time together in the evenings after I get off work. He's not racing to get to bed by 9:30 anymore. It's the little things that count.

1 comment:

Flamingo said...

i'm amazed by you. i don't work and yet i stretch myself to have bloggin and couponing time! and homeschooling yet? you are awesome!

it is hard to get back to it once you've been out. i'm getting back into more serious coupongin...hey! i'm working on a workshop! you've taught me some stuff well!