Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Publix Weekly Deals and Coupons for 1/8-1/14

Publix will allow you to use 1 manufacturer AND 1 store coupon (this includes competitor store coupons) on every item you buy.

When an item is 3/$5 or such, you don't have to buy 3 to get the sale price.

Remember, you can use 2 coupons on BOGO items!!
Sunday Paper Insert Code:
SS - Smart Source
RP - Red Plum
GM - General Mills
P&G - Proctor & Gamble
KL - Kellogg's
V - Vlassis

If you want multiple coupons of bogo items for this week, be sure to order your coupons today from
The Coupon Clippers
Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts ($1.99/lb.)

Ken's Steak House Dressing (bogo @ $3.29/2)
Use $1/2 from SS 1/11 (this coming Sunday)
Makes them $1.15 a bottle

GM Fiber One Cereal (bogo - price not listed)
Use 2 $.75/1 printable
Makes them a good deal

Barber Stuffed Chicken (bogo @ $4.99/2)
Use 2 $1/1 printable (I believe on page 5)
Makes them $1.50 a box (these are well worth it! My whole family looks forward to these going on sale)

Folgers Coffee 27.8 - 34.5 oz can ($5.49)
Use $.50/1 from P&G 12/28 or $1/1 printable
Makes them $4.50 - $5 each

Nestle Hot Cocoa Mix (bogo @ $1.99/2)
Use 2 $.75/1 printable
Makes them $.25 a box

Kellogg's Special K Cereal (bogo @ $4.09/2)
Use 2 $1/1 from RP 12/14
Makes them $1.04 a box

Kellogg's Special K Cereal Bars (bogo @ $3.19/2)
Use $1/2 from RP 12/14 or 1/4
Makes them $1.10 a box

GM Fiber One Toaster Pastry (bogo @ $2.29/2)
Use $1/2 from RP 12/14 or 1/4
Makes them $.65 a box

Pasta Roni or Rice a Roni (bogo @ $1.75/2)
Use $1/4 from RP 1/4
Makes them $.64 a box

Campbell's Select Harvest Soup (bogo @ $2.45/2)
Use $.50/2 from SS 1/4 or 12/14
Makes them $.97 a can

Del Monte Tomatoes (bogo @ $1.53/2)
Use $1/4 from RP 11/16
Makes them $.51 a can

Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks (bogo @ $2.81/2)
Use $.50/2 from GM 1/4 or $1/2 printable
Makes them $.90 - $1.15 a box

Smart Balance Spread (bogo @ $3.09/2)
Use $1/2 from RP 11/2
Makes them $1.04 each

Superpreztel Soft Pretzel (bogo @ $2.99/2)
Use $.75/2 from RP 12/14
Makes them $1.14 a box

More BOGO deal with NO Coupons
Chatham Village Croutons ($1.59/2)
Valley Fresh Canned Chicken ($3.59/2)
Smithfield Bacon ($3.99/2)
Prego Sauce ($3.69/2)
Aunt Jemima Pancakes ($2.57/2)
Entenmann's Little Bites ($4.29/2)
Ruffles Chips ($3.99/2)

5 comments:

Sherill said...

Thanks for putting these deals together Cassie. My Publix has been taking Babies R us coupons so I've been able to use $5 off coupon for Tide detergent! Woo-hop...clean clothes!

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Sherill,

I don't think I've ever heard of Publix taking Babies R Us coupons! That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cassie...
I am a long time 'stalker' of your blog, first time commenting. I come to you every week to see your Publix match-ups. Thanks so much!

I did have a question. On those Barber chickens, I have read before that you recommended them. What types does your Publix usually carry? I was trying to get the nutritional info on Barber's site, but I am not sure which ones to choose.
Thanks again, so much! :)
~Ginger
Birmingham, Al

Cassie - Homeschooling Four said...

Ginger,

My favorite (if your store carries it) is the ones that are stuffed with lobster and scallops. They are incredible!
My kids really like the cordon bleu and broccoli cheese.
Although, I have tried almost all of them and I don't think there's one I don't like.
Maybe I should do a commercial or something. They sure are getting a lot of free advertising from me :)

Anonymous said...

Cassie,

I also am a long time "stalker". :)
I have also recommended your blog to several friends and family members.
Just wanted to say hello and thanks for all your hard work keeping up with and posting all the great deals.
Bethany

P.S. Publix will also take Wal-Greens and BJ's Wholesale coupons!