Monday, October 31, 2011

Fall Party

Jessica hosted a fun Fall Party at her house. Most people brought 1 pumpkin per kid. I brought 1 for my 4 kids to share. Why, you ask? Well, I only have 1 kid that will actually stick her hand in that thing and clean it out :) Avery really does enjoy this tradition (started with Jessica, not me, btw).

Sydney tried a couple handfuls and then went to the spoons :)

Look at all these fun foods! Jessica has quite the nack for finding creative and fun ways to decorate for a party and serve unique food.


Josh really would rather not touch that pumpkin at all! This was his face the whole time :)

Austin just decided to "hang out" for the party!

We had a great time hanging out with family and celebrating the Fall season. I sincerely appreciate when other people have the creative juices that I lack and choose to involve my kids. It helps me feel like my kids are missing out on that experience as much :)
We did have a lot of fun and have lots of fun stuff planned for this holiday season. It's going to be a good one!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: