Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Family Staycation

Every Summer we are blessed with the gift of staying at a timeshare. I help a couple kids learn how to swim and be safe in the pool and their grandma gives me a week at her timeshare. It's a pretty awesome deal. This year we tried a new location and absolutely LOVED it! The rooms were very nice, the pool was super fun and the costumer service was top notch.





We were also 5 minutes from Disney and lots of other great places to explore. 








Jessica and her family got a room across the hall from us for the first 4 days were there and my kids invited a couple friends to stay with us a couple days as well. The last 3 days, it was just our family. It was the perfect mix of hanging with family/friends and having some time to ourselves. My kids were finished with school and I didn't start my semester until our last day at the hotel. So, we really did have the benefit of just enjoying each other's company and chilling.
Google Photos made me this cute little movie from the week and I thought it turned out sweet. So, for the viewing pleasure...

No comments: