Saturday, April 12, 2008

Who Wants $25 For FREE?!!

Ok, I keep seeing this in the blogosphere and I finally broke down to find out exactly what it is. So, here's the scoop...

It's similar to Paypal except there is no fee for transferring money. You can link it to your bank account so that you can easily transfer money back and forth. You can transfer money to other RME users with no fee and it's super easy!!
As you can see, you get $25 for free just for signing up. You can transfer that money to your banking account and close the RME account with no fee. Basically, it is a free $25! That doesn't come around too often and I am all about some free money. If you are interested, just click the link below to sign up (if you sign up from my link, I get another $10!)
Also, I have read some rumors that some of the incentives they have had going on will end on April 15th.
*UPDATE: The offer is good until May 15th!!*
So, get it while the getting is good.


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

No comments: